Valued Contributor

I saw 2 presentations today for 6 tea light candles for over $66.00 plus 5.50 s&h & tax.  Is it just me or is that price outrageous?  I think it comes with a remote control but still.....

Here they are:

H213236-Luminara Set of 6 Tealights with dditional Batteries
"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

That's what I said last night ...but still ......

Respected Contributor

Yes .. I thought it was a bit much .....

Respected Contributor

Although they did have the flickering flame and they did seem quite bright ....

Honored Contributor

I agree.  The price is outrageous!  You can get flickering tealight candles on Amazon for under $11 for a package of 24.   Surely, the remote cannot be the reason for that outrageous price.

Trusted Contributor

Wait until you have to start buying those batteries. They don't last long at all and are very pricey.  That realization with the price and shipping , decided it for me.  No.

I made this mistake some time ago with cute little owl and bird candles.   OUCH!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

@twocent wrote:

Wait until you have to start buying those batteries. They don't last long at all and are very pricey.  That realization with the price and shipping , decided it for me.  No.

I made this mistake some time ago with cute little owl and bird candles.   OUCH!

------------------

I almost purchased. But then realized not only the expense of the item and then buying those costly batteries over and over!! 

Trusted Contributor

Its not just you.  That is a ridiculous price for tea light candles.  For that price you should be able to light them with mind control.

I can buy a large candle with a remote for $11 but a little tea light candle - No Way.  I wonder how the sales have been???????  The reviews don't look good at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you.....and when i saw the price the last two times they were presented...i could have sworn a few weeks back they were $62.00............but don't quote me on that......but at that time i thought  to myself that $62 was expensive....

Valued Contributor

I have 3 because I bought the 3 blown glass ornaments last year  They are beautiful if you like buying batteries every 2 weeks at the most  They admit they are 60 hours which on a timer is 11 days  I will spend the money in a year or 2 when they have at least a month or more on a battery  But they are beautiful