Respected Contributor

NAADAM Cashmere and Shipping

Ordered a NAADAM Cashmere sweater on November 9, still in process. Called Customer Service today and all they could say was “delayed shipping” with no idea of when it will ship. Asked if I will receive before Christmas and representative said could not answer that question. Asked if I could cancel and she said “no” but I can return it. I then told representative that this was my third call in a month to inform Q that I am still not receiving emails. Representative stated that she could not resolve that issue. I am very discouraged about continuing to do business with this company. First year in many that I have not put any Q items on my gift request list for relatives, why inflict this type of frustration on other people.
Respected Contributor

Re: NAADAM Cashmere and Shipping

Understood.  I feel the same way.  I am shopping at Macy's, Land's End, LL Bean and Zappos to name a few.  Much better prices, shipping (many times free shipping) and customer service. 

Honored Contributor

The shipping on my clothing orders seems to have improved.  The latest batch shipped in 4 days, and all my old over-due orders shipped 3 or 4 days ago and have arrived in my city for delivery early next week.  I'm caught up, and I bet yours will ship soon @Kindaglitzy .

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Following cleaning 10" of snow off my car last week I decided to order the FrostGuard windshield cover that I saw on the Q a couple of weeks ago. My last few orders from QVC took 2 weeks to ship and another week to get here so I decided to check out the company website. It was a couple of bucks more than what Q is selling them for, but shipping was $1 cheaper. So, last Tuesday I placed my order with them.  It was shipped THE SAME DAY via FedEx all the way to my door, and I received it on Thursday.  Why can't the Q do the same thing?

Valued Contributor

just google qvc corporate phone number, you will hae to search, once you get it, ask for office of the president they will return your call. Unfortunately, loyal customers are forced to resort to be their own secretary for qvc

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 Thanks for the information and yes isn’t it a shame we have to be the Q’s secretary.

Thanks for all the responses. I made my first order in a couple years from Amazon on Monday of this week and early Wednesday morning it was dropped at my door.
Contributor

My last clothing item (full price, not clearance blowout) was "in process" for 12 days!  I currently have one that has been 5 days so far.  It is time I find some other brands.