Esteemed Contributor

My waitlist order was cancelled

I had a feeling it wouldn't be available.  This is the second waitlisted order that they cancelled.  Boo.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My waitlist order was cancelled

They cancelled all of my auto deliveries, but it's been a long time since I've been given the chance to create a waitlist order. Usually I'm told it's not in stock, and if I really want it, I just keep checking online to see if it comes back in stock. They don't seem to have the inventory they used to have, nor do they keep auto deliveries going for long periods because they just bring those items back with different configurations.

Respected Contributor

I've never had a waitlist cancelled but I noticed yesterday the drone I ordered last Nov. was now cancelled.  

It was pending right up until Christmas Eve, went on backorder and now cancelled.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Have had a few waitlisted orders cancelled. I figure that QVC could no longer get the items. Oh well. Sometimes that's how it goes with waitlist.

Honored Contributor

If you waitlist close to the date shown you'll usually get it.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's happening more and more often. Wait list used to be virtually a sure thing. In the past few years, it's a roll of the dice. I had several WL orders cancelled last year and several orders were also cancelled that supposedly were in stock when I ordered, but that they couldn't fulfill. Order fulfillment used to be their priority, apparently now it's selling air time to the same ten vendors...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...