Respected Contributor

My return got lost

[ Edited ]

Over the years I have mailed many things back with no problem.  Of course, now in the midst of shipping delays and issues my return has gone missing.  It was picked up by the shipping agent from my post office and the tracking ends there. It is being investigated. It's been 3 weeks since I mailed it back; after 10 days I informed them, now another 11 days and they are still investigating. Now my second easy pays are charged and I mailed the items back fast so the return could be processed before the next easy pay was due. I used qvc label so it should be insured. Of course my return contained 4 clothing items which I documented and took a picture of before boxing them up. Wish me luck! I am a good customer for many years but I am not buying anything from them till this is cleared up and I am refunded properly.

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 wrote:

Over the years I have mailed many things back with no problem.  Of course, now in the midst of shipping delays and issues my return has gone missing.  It was picked up by the shipping agent from my post office and the tracking ends there. It is being investigated. It's been 3 weeks since I mailed it back; after 10 days I informed them, now another 11 days and they are still investigating. Now my second easy pays are charged and I mailed the items back fast so the return could be processed before the next easy pay was due. I used qvc label so it should be insured. Of course my return contained 4 clothing items which I documented and took a picture of before boxing them up. Wish me luck! I am a good customer for many years but I am not buying anything from them till this is cleared up and I am refunded properly.

@Catch71  I am sorry for the returning issues, please email us the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

Thank you Susan.  Yesterday I got an email refunding me for the lost items.  Wayne took my information and forwarded it to be investigated.  Took 2 weeks but at least it was handled to my satisfaction in the end.  I am learning to be patient!