Respected Contributor

My First Exchange - Success!

[ Edited ]

I returned an item for exchange on 5/7/19.  I did write

EXCHANGE on the return slip with a magic marker too.

On 5/17/19, I received an email saying I would receive the exchange in 7-10 days.  However, I received the correct

replacement today (5/21/19), days earlier than the estimate.

I am very pleased with how smoothly the exchange went and I feel the time it took to complete the whole process was reasonable.

Honored Contributor

Re: My First Exchange - Success!

It's a miracle!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Two miracles. One she has been on this site since 2010 so she must have been ordering at least 9 years. Miracle # 1 this is her first exchange and then miracle # 2 that it went smoothly. Mine having been driving me crazy and if anything getting worse. The Q needs to do something about this and soon. 

Trusted Contributor

I have always had a positive experience with my exchanges. 

Honored Contributor

@LeeA7 wrote:

Two miracles. One she has been on this site since 2010 so she must have been ordering at least 9 years. Miracle # 1 this is her first exchange and then miracle # 2 that it went smoothly. Mine having been driving me crazy and if anything getting worse. The Q needs to do something about this and soon. 

@LeeA7 

Are you saying she's lying about this being her first exchange in the 9 years she's been on the forums?

That's all that date means, how long she's been a forum member.

I've shopped here for 25 years and have never done an 'exchange'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have done several exchanges and they all went smoothly, receiving the items faster than the original purchase. Thank you, QVC! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a few clearly marked exchanges where the items were in stock, but treated as returns and refunded.  

It's been fun shopping at QVC for me.  Never a dull moment.

Honored Contributor

Most of my exchanges went great!  In fact, my exchange came faster than the original product. I have done this many times over the hears, especially with shoes!!!  Acouple times they refunded me, as the item was out of stock if I remember.

Honored Contributor

If I really, really want something, I won't risk waiting on an exchange.  I just re-order it and return the dud.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

That's what I do too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.