Respected Contributor

My last few orders have shipped out from QVC within a day or so!  I am so pleased and I wonder what caused this change?  Has anyone else noticed this?

Cat

Honored Contributor

Re: Much Faster Shipping?

[ Edited ]

Packages are probably demanding a fast exit from wherever they are in anticipation to up to a week of recreating with fun and games at Hodgkins, IL.  It will most likely be awhile before you see them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Hi Neighbor,

Here's what I mean.  Ordered Skechers on7-28.  They shipped 7-29 got them 8-4 which is very fast for me in AZ.

What's going on in Hodgkins, Kachina?  Storms?

Thanks, Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Much Faster Shipping?

[ Edited ]

Mine too, but what I know from past orders is that when my billing time is almost due ,my orders ship right out, but after my bill goes out my orders are always delayed a week in processing      Smiley Sad

adding on a footnote  @Jackhound Mom

a few of my recent  orders shipped out  promptly ...........BUT..

now that I am past my closing date for billing ,my orders are stitting in limbo for the past 3 days............. just like I posted above!   Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

As much as shipping is, they should be coming FEDEX.  I think they have been listening and reading all the complaints and perhaps people are using other shopping sites.  If sales are down, they will kick it up a notch for a short time.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any changes.  Things sit 3 or so days, then ship.

Honored Contributor

I just had an order that stayed 'in process' from 7-28 until 8-3 so I don't think that's too speedy.  Probably would still be there but I contacted CS to see what what the problem was and it shipped the next day with free premium upgrade.  Most of the time my orders ship within a reasonable time.  I received a package on 8-4 that was shipped on 8-2 so I do think UPS is a little faster sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hi Neighbor,

Here's what I mean.  Ordered Skechers on7-28.  They shipped 7-29 got them 8-4 which is very fast for me in AZ.

Thanks, Cathy

@Jackhound Mom  Hodgkins is the largest UPS facility in the world.  Lately many of our Q shipments have been landing there and sitting 3-5 days without moving.  We've decided they're having fun and just don't want to leave. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That is amazing!  How did you know Kachina?

Cathy

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hi Neighbor,

Thanks, Cathy

@Jackhound Mom  Hodgkins is the largest UPS facility in the world.  Lately many of our Q shipments have been landing there and sitting 3-5 days without moving.  We've decided they're having fun and just don't want to leave. 

That's amazing Kachina.  How did you know that?

Cathy