Honored Contributor

I placed two separate orders on the same date:  August 22.

One was for two pairs of WWC pants, the other was for D&Co. pants.

Today ... both orders arrived in the same bag!

---------------------------

In the past, I've ordered two pars of pants from the same vendor - different colors.  And each arrived in a separate shipment.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More efficient shipping?

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I placed two separate orders on the same date:  August 22.

One was for two pairs of WWC pants, the other was for D&Co. pants.

Today ... both orders arrived in the same bag!

In the past, I've ordered two pars of pants from the same vendor - different colors.  And each arrived in a separate shipment.

@ALRATIBA  Haven't had they happen so far ,  must be a new policy.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    Sometimes your various items will be in the same warehouse in your size and color, sometimes they'll be at different locations. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore   Not a new policy;they've done it a long time whenever possible.  I got a box of clothes one day last week... 4 items I believe.

Contributor

Same thing here.  I ordered a Susan Graver dress and kitchen spatulas. Both were shipped together from California but in a box.  However, I was charged shipping for each item. I don't know if it should be more cost efficient for one postage rate for just the box.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore   Not a new policy;they've done it a long time whenever possible.  I got a box of clothes one day last week... 4 items I believe.

@Kachina624    I guess it's coming at some point for me as well.  Thi g is if you need to send a couple of items back you have to send them in that one box and hope you get a credit fir both returns in that box.    I'm leery about sending more then one item in a bag, box ect.   As you have no receipt from the post office ,  only 1 item not they other.

Honored Contributor

Did they charge one shipping charge for one bag?

Super Contributor

This happens all the time with my orders. They combine everything into one box. They even do it when I use 2 different credit cards. I've had orders ordered on 2 different days combined into one box too.

What I don't like is when they use a "BAG" and cram everthing into it

Regular Contributor

I received 5 separate orders and not the same Item No. in 1 Box along with only 1 Invoice with 5 items listed on it and only 1 Label.

What a mess,  I made  a mistake by making exchanges on a couple and had a return - Just A Mess - Now I am watching my charges on my account to see if it gets done right.

I have called Customer Sevice and requested not to have my packages all in 1 box but they said there is noting that they can do about that.

It looks like when your items are sitting in process mode they start bunching them up.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore   I nearly always send more than one item back in a package.  Have never had an a problem getting credit for both.  The mods say if you send two, one will ride free of a return shipping charge.