Trusted Contributor

Monifa presenting exercise equipment

I was VERY disappointed with Monifa's presentations of 2 Fitnation exercise equipments.   She states infatically that she is a long time licensed fitness trainer andb talked of her clients.   Yet she hardly spent 2 minutes on either equipment, allowing on older man and a plus sized model to demonstrate them.   All other hosts, even Carolyn, have demonstrated the equipment they presented.   Took all her credibility away.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monifa presenting exercise equipment

This and the price of eggs!  

What is this world coming to????

Valued Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I was VERY disappointed with Monifa's presentations of 2 Fitnation exercise equipments.   She states infatically that she is a long time licensed fitness trainer andb talked of her clients.   Yet she hardly spent 2 minutes on either equipment, allowing on older man and a plus sized model to demonstrate them.   All other hosts, even Carolyn, have demonstrated the equipment they presented.   Took all her credibility away.   

@NYwoman  Everybody did the job what they hired for.

She was hosting , they presented equipment.

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

Fitness trainer ... does she look like a fitness trainer to you LOL.  It's one thing to present the equipment but if she isn't up to handling the use, that would be a discouragement if I were going to purchase.  And don't tell fibs about your training.

Honored Contributor

I don't see what the difference is on who demonstrates the equipment as long as someone does.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why does it matter whether or not the host demonstrates the equipment?  It  wouldn't matter to me because I would either like the equipment or not like it no matter who demonstrated it.  I don't buy clothes based on what the host looked like in it or whether or not she wore it during the presentation. I base my decision on the style and how I think it would look on me. JMO thanks

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

Fitness trainer ... does she look like a fitness trainer to you LOL.  It's one thing to present the equipment but if she isn't up to handling the use, that would be a discouragement if I were going to purchase.  And don't tell fibs about your training.

@rms1954 - are you judging Monifa based on her body/size? 👎

You're declaring her to be a fraud and lying during a presentation about her certifications? 

Tell us how you know this to be a fact - that she does not have a fitness/training certification.

Fitness trainers come in all shapes/sizes!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 

@rms1954 wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

According to her Q profile and other sources she was indeed at one time a fitness trainer.  If you google you will see some pictures of her wedding etc. and she was much thinner back then.  So based on that, she is not fibbing!

Esteemed Contributor

Could not have been any worse than Rosina presenting jewelry . She had the Lisa Freede necklace twisted so the 4" long section of stones were turning backwards  while Lisa Freede  was explaining all the  consideration to construction to prevent the piet necklace from twisting . What a mess . Lisa Freede is a gracious vendor to watch her creation all twisted  on air  , I think Susan Graver would have jumped through the screen to straighten the necklace out  changed the channel , had enough of Rosina

Honored Contributor

Who is Monifa????