Honored Contributor

Re: Monday PM Style - Katrina

Some of you dont look good in green.  Meow, hisss, hisss.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Katrina is doing a great job and I really appreciate her fashion experience.  Hopefully she'll be able to insert her own imprint of style in the shows, and not used to merely answer inane social media questions. 

She was trying hard to fit in, and was very gracious doing it.  She is lovely and I wish her success.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I noticed in the past week or so,

they decided to put lots of dark eye makeup on every vendor, host, model they can find!

Another weird decision by someone 

at QVC. They end up looking like black holes, rather than enhanced eye makeup.

----------------

Agree!!   I see those 'black hole' eyes on the hosts that have very fair skin.  Just too much of a difference between the over done dark eye makeup and the almost translucent skin.  I also see the dark eye holes on Pat and Jane T.  Maybe less eyeshadow and eyeliner...

That said, I thought Katrina did a good job.  She did not talk or interrupt all the time, but kept the chatter going....

Valued Contributor

That is the problem, she was trying to hard to fit in, there is no chemistry between her, Amy and the models in my opinion.  

Valued Contributor

Something new and different???? Don't get that, all she did was answer emails on the computer on a counch and once in a while she offered candy to the vendor, host and models.  Sometimes change is not good, in this situation, bad change, can't wait for Kourtney to get back, there is chemistry with her and the rest of the team on PM style.  Katrina just doesn't seem to fit in.

Valued Contributor

yep it is halloween season, next week perhaps black lipstick

Honored Contributor

If indeed the QVC makeup people did Katrina's makeup, they should be fired, Halloween the excuse or no. I don't have anything against the woman personally, I don't know her, but as a host I don't care for her at all. I think the days of Patti,the host whose husband just died, a much younger Jane and MBR is long gone and that's why we change the channel or mute them.

Contributor

I think Katrina is just fine.  She is pretty, carries herself well, and most importantly has a peasant voice and doesn't talk a mile a minute.  PM Style needed some calming.  Although I like Amy, she is super energetic and should be paired with a calmer person like Katrina.   

Esteemed Contributor

You would think that a devoted loyal fan knows that Courtney spells her name Courtney.

Honored Contributor

As for having chemistry -- it was one show.  They never worked together before.  I like Amy, but chemistry works both ways; they need a chance to settle into their own groove.