Contributor

Love love Amy, but the Gothic gal working the iPad is scary looking.  Why would QVC let her have on makeup that is so .... don’t have words to describe how awful that is to look at.  She seems nice, but.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Monday PM Style - Katrina

I don't find her scary at all. She's delightful.

Frequent Contributor

New host in training.  Last job was with Vogue.

Frequent Contributor

Katrina is very qualifed...folks should give her a chance. Its nice not to have the CourtAim show tonight.

Respected Contributor

Katrina is certainly not scary looking.  She is a beauty, IMO, and extremely qualified! Her make-up looks great!!

Super Contributor

Cdreamer, watch you words! She is not awful to look at! Stop being mean. Oh, I forgot. You're probably all that and a bag of chips! In this constant state of arguing can we stop it here???

Respected Contributor

@Seesaw wrote:

Love love Amy, but the Gothic gal working the iPad is scary looking.  Why would QVC let her have on makeup that is so .... don’t have words to describe how awful that is to look at.  She seems nice, but.....

'Gothic Gal"? Katrina stylish, very pretty and a great host. 

Trusted Contributor

I’ve felt the same was as the OP about Katrina.  She may be the worlds most qualified host, but she is just so harsh looking.  She needs to soften her look.  I remember when Shawn was in her goth mode, nobody liked it,

Respected Contributor

I like her as a host but agree the make up little too much just my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

@Seesaw wrote:

I just turned to it, Did not see the girl you are talking about, however I did see Amy, I never noticed how much make up she wears..