Respected Contributor

Had to get new credit card today - previous one split - same number, new expiry date and new security # on back of card.

Went into my a/c changed expiry date but nowhere indicated to be able to change security # on back of card.

just had live chat and was told cannot change security # on back of card unless I go overdue on my easy pays or place a new order!

Do not want letters from Q saying my card not working neither am I looking to place new order - help!  this is crazy.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mods Help Needed Please!

I’m not a mod but why don’t you go in and cancel this old card and register the new card. I remember having to do something like that somewhere...can’t remember what site

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie   Never thought of that!  Will try to do this on my a/c  - many thanks maybe you should be on live chat!  Thanks again.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich

I appreciate your concern but for security purposes, we cannot go and just update the security digits either. What happens is the next time you place an order with us, the system will automatically require the input of the new security digits. This happens whether you order online or with a representative. The system will not allow an order to be placed without the update.

Beth QVC