Regular Contributor
Please, please stop the shifting from foot to foot and quarter turns. It is hard to see what they are showing. Who tells them to do that. Bring the originals back or get rid of the stylist. It is most annoying.
Respected Contributor

I have the same issue and at first I thought it seems they've been told to keep moving, MOVING, no matter what. So there is no reason just standing there, to do this two-step, so it's distracting and cheesy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Looks goofy........they model a tunic top ....and their feet are doing an Irish Jig....around & around they go.

Obviously models are local talent with absolutely no prior training.

Looks totally goofy.............

Honored Contributor

Maybe they have to pee! Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Maybe they have to pee! Smiley Tongue

OMG I was thinking the same thing.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch tv presentations but I disliked hands in pockets along with the two-step 💃🏼. Very distracting.

Respected Contributor

Now I've heard everything. A model moving a bit is distracting?????????

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I posted this several months ago in the suggestion box, but as usual it fell on deaf ears.  Whoever is in charge of the models  does  whatever they want, as with the stylists.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

Moving the way they do is distracting.  Shifted and turning so much you can't see what you want. The models in the past would stay still and turn to show the item and pause. These new ones are not good.

Honored Contributor

Just because we don't like something and post about it, doesn't mean they have to listen to us!

I think serious concerns are best sent in writing to Corporate.   And again, they do NOT have to change it!

I highly doubt the PTB are reading threads. 

I do think important concerns (which IMHO, this is not) will be passed on by the Moderators if they feel it appropriate.