Valued Contributor

Where are models Jackie, Deanna, Ann, Kerri, Susanne and some others?  I haven't seen them for days, maybe weeks now on QVC main channel.  Does anyone know if they still work there?

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Where is Maria Balle?

Respected Contributor

I've seen Jackie and Deanna recently.  They're still around, just not as often.

They're using fewer models for presentations, so as they rotate through the regulars, we won't be seeing our favorites as often as we used to. 

I bet it's a bit tough for them right now. If they can't get time on the Q, it's probably hard to find a modeling gig elsewhere.  

Esteemed Contributor

I havent seen Bonnie lately. She is one of my favorites.....Except for her being a little taller, we are tbe same size, so it is always helpful to see her model clothes.

Trusted Contributor

Bonnie is one of my favorites too,  I have seen Angela and Amy this morning but it was a show that I taped.  Jackie and Deanna were the two that were there the most actually.  I miss Kate and Suzanne too.

Honored Contributor

I thought I heard someone say Bonnie was leaving, moving from the area.  Some of the models are older and perhaps don't want to risk CoVi19 exposure by working.  Perhaps some have family members in the vulnerable group.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I saw Deanna and Bonnie last week.  Jacqui  has been on vacation with her family for at least a week (she posts a lot on social media).  

Esteemed Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

Where are models Jackie, Deanna, Ann, Kerri, Susanne and some others?  I haven't seen them for days, maybe weeks now on QVC main channel.  Does anyone know if they still work there?

I agree...the other day i realized it had been ages since i have seen both Marias', Kate, Angela (the original).........the star models not that long ago.......it seems they only pop up if there is a Louis D. show or Bob Mackie..........QVC is going model younger and hosts younger these days.............they are def aiming for a younger customer audience....

Valued Contributor

I see other familiar, not younger models, just none of the ones I mentioned as well as the ones the posters who responded to me named.  It's pretty much a rotation of the same handful of models for days now, no matter what the show is about.  

If they are still around, they can't be modeling very much because I have QVC on a lot in the background.  I miss them and hope they get more time/come back soon.  

Thanks everyone!

"I never changed, I just learned."
Contributor

I haven't seen Amanda on air during the pandemic, but she was the model online for a recent TSV. I love her super short hair, wish I had the face to be able to pull it off like she does.