Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
Now that you mention it @KathyPet, I've longed for better camera work.
I want lingering close shots so we can "feel with our eyes" jewelery, leather, the texture of fabrics, especially the tightness or loseness of knits and woven fabrics.
However, I don't join in the hate QVC, hate hosts, hate programming, etc.

@x Hedge wrote:
Now that you mention it @KathyPet, I've longed for better camera work.
I want lingering close shots so we can "feel with our eyes" jewelery, leather, the texture of fabrics, especially the tightness or loseness of knits and woven fabrics.
However, I don't join in the hate QVC, hate hosts, hate programming, etc.

I feel that many times the hosts are referring to part of an item, the color, etc. and the camera is elsewhere.  This happens a lot on kitchen shows as David usually reviews the colors a lot.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I like Maria.

Yes, they usually feature the thinner models more for some reason - up front and center.

and, half of them do not do a very good job of modeling an outfit for its best presentation either. There's good ones, so so ones, and just bad ones - mainly pushing the tall and skinny girls. Maria is older, she is not a stringbean, and can model just as good as some of the others, I think. Of course, they dress her in black a lot - they do seem a bit obsessed about black making you look thinner!! It does. But, she also looks very nice when they do have her wear some other color. 

-Texas Hill Country-