Regular Contributor

Just curious - does anyone know what has happened to model, Colleen?  I really miss her on AM Style & Quacker Factory.  I hope she is okay.

Honored Contributor

I saw her on air the other day doing a skin care demo.

Valued Contributor

I have no idea why, but when I read the title of your post, Colleen Corby jumped into my mind. I haven't seen anything about her for 40-45 years. She was a model for "'Teen," "Seventeen," and a few other magazines in the '60s.  Loved her clothes, hair, and make-up. 

I'm glad the QVC model is fine, and thanks for an old memory!

Regular Contributor

To the lady who thought back to model Colleen Corby - just found info on Wikipedia, as you brought back memories of my teen years reading Severnteen magazine in the 1960's - there she was. Dark hair in a flip with bangs. She appeared on Seventeen magazine many times as well as catalogs etc. She worked with the Ford Agency in NYC. She is now 70 years old, had been married and had children and lives now in Miami. Look her up - it was fun to see her face again!! and Seventeen was such a great magazine back then. Remember the August "ten top college girls" issue every year??????

Valued Contributor

I just looked her up, @bakergirl.  Still very pretty, and I still have a "'Teen" magazine with her on the cover!

Honored Contributor

@Double-D  Colleen is one of my favorites too.  She always seems to be enjoying herself, although I'm sure modeling is deadly boring. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Nice tangent to go on BUT where is Colleen?

Honored Contributor

I've seen model Colleen a few times, sitting, modeling nails or makeup.  I sure miss her on Quacker Factory and other shows.  Maybe someone here can ask Angel on FB?  And post any updates here!   Thank you ahead of time.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Did I seemodel Colleen in a  Dyson hairdryer /  iwashappy,shebringsback theold ":Q" Imisssomuch.  IloveheronAMSTYLEwithLeah.  Hope to see more of her! 

Honored Contributor

Truly a very excellent and cheerful model.  Beautiful, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).