Valued Contributor

I wish the Q would add some Mens Fashion shows. Thinking Alberti, or even Producer Jerome (he has an awesome Instagram page) would be great hosts! And, I buy my husbands clothes; he doesn't care where, or how much they cost, they are bought from, as long as they fit.

Esteemed Contributor

@MandyG06, Alberti would be great!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

My hubby always says, what about the guys. He likes to shop once in awhile. The Q should think of the men. I've mentioned this some place before. Come on Q, wake up. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has made some limited forays into men's fashion in the past.  Regis Philbin had a line of men's wear on QVC for a while.  OBviously it didn't sell because it did not last long although the items I saw looked quite nice.  My husband would never have bought anything from a shopping channel although he did purchase from Lands End and LL Bean catalogs

Regular Contributor

I would like to see a men's line of clothing come to QVC,  especially for Tall men. I think, depending on prices and Quality, it would do good.  I shop for tall men's cloths and not many stores have them.

Honored Contributor

I never see men come to the boards and complain about not being represented, so I assume most don't care.  There are plenty of electronic doodads to interest them. 

Evine has a huge male following with their Invicta Watches and they seem to have many hardware types of items. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Re: Men Shop Too

[ Edited ]

No really knows what sex clicks on an item and orders. Lets call it what it is,qvc's target market is female, specifically working mothers. Lord knows we hear about how certain hosts ARE mothers-have kids. Sometimes to where the mute button or qvc.com happens. There are occassional "guy" shows to where men are targeted. Not as many compared to the past. There used to be sports memoribiia shows, big names come on. However, no one knows if a man or woman purchases a mixer, a saw or even a dress/shoes....whatever floats your boat....Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Men Shop Too

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl, I've noticed the same thing about first time posters.  I definitely have my ideas about why and who. 

Alberti, yes!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I am a guy and I purchase stuff from the Q Smiley Happy

I know I am in the minority and have gotten in trouble for having the views of someone in a minority on these boards for a number of my posts! 

Trusted Contributor

They certainly wouldn't make any moolah off my husband...he buys maybe 4 items of clothing a year!!