Valued Contributor

At the beginning of show on 3/31,  @11:00...MaryBeth talked briefly of what we have ALL been through this past year....."some did'nt make it"..  I saw her eyes water up.  She was brief but so sincere.  She spoke for all of us...She thanked us.   Thank you Mary Beth...

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth lost her brother unexpectedly recently.  

Regular Contributor

Sending my condolences to you and your family.🙏🏻❤️

Esteemed Contributor

MBR has been the consummate professional for many years. As a colleague of mine once said, "She could sell bricks to a drowning man."

My soon-to-be 99-year-old mother told me that this has been the worst year she has ever experienced...and she lived through the Depression, WW2, the Cold War, etc., etc., etc. I think most of us know Covid-related stories that can bring us to tears. I know I do.

Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica Mary Beth is a class act.

Honored Contributor

How kind of her to recognize the viewers on a personal level. It's been an especially rough year and I think there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Respected Contributor

She is probably my favorite host of all time, a real genuine beauty. I remember so many years ago she would host a show call Boyd's Bears with owner and guest Gary Lowenthal. What a hoot, the best show on QVC I have ever seen, lol

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

She is probably my favorite host of all time, a real genuine beauty. I remember so many years ago she would host a show call Boyd's Bears with owner and guest Gary Lowenthal. What a hoot, the best show on QVC I have ever seen, lol

I used to love watching MaryBeth trying to keep Gary Lowenthal under control.  He was so funny but would go off sometimes and say something that probably wasn't the best thing to say.  

Poor MaryBeth would just shake her head and try to move along. You could tell that they were good friends off of the show.  

MaryBeth and Kathy Levine were probably my favorite hosts.  I don't watch QVC much anymore so I'm not really familiar with the current group of hosts.