Valued Contributor

Re: Mary Beth does it again......

Mary Beth is nothing but class!  The last cclass act QVC has left!

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth is truly a professional.  She is the only host that has mentioned at CCB no longer sells her brand on QVC.  Everyone else just leaves the customers hanging.  Same with Dana Bledsoe demise.

Trusted Contributor

I watch Alberti sometimes with his livestreams from his home. A few weeks ago he told everyone CCB and Encore were not going to be on the Q anymore.
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

.  Same with Dana Bledsoe demise.

@barrel racer  - Dana Bledsoe is alive and well.

Respected Contributor

Fortunately,  the thread with false information was removed.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Mary Beth is truly a professional.  She is the only host that has mentioned at CCB no longer sells her brand on QVC.  Everyone else just leaves the customers hanging.  Same with Dana Bledsoe demise.

@barrel racer  Not this again.  Dana Bledsoe, from Perricone, is very much alive.  The internet is full of misinformation.  

Dana posted this herself -  a video of her singing -- on her Instagram account 6 days ago.  This is a screen shot of her video:

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 2.53.11 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

What a refreshing, positive thread!  Great to see!

I agree with everyone.  Mary Beth is always easy to watch.  She is quiet-spoken and describes the product with the utmost professionalism.  No three-ring circus, no silly behavior!

Contributor

What happened that I dont See Dana anymore?

Trusted Contributor

She always does a great job,she always has a smile!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Mary Beth is one of the few hosts who does her job well.  She is professional and does give information about the items that other hosts fail to do. It isn't story telling time or an acting silly fest, it is informative.

I totally agree, when I did watdh Q she was always my favorite.  She gives so much detail.  Honestly she should be paid extra to train all new hires.  A big reason I watch HSN is because their hosts stick to the product.  In my opinion HSN is more professional.  My opinion lol.  Hsn also has more clothing and shoes that I like and the prices are better.  Smiley Happy

Mary Beth's presentations are one of the best things Q has going for it.  I do not watch any cooking shows but Mary Beth would make it enjoyable.  Have a nic day everyone