Respected Contributor

Mary Beth Roe and Lisa Mason

I happened to catch Mary Beth Roe and the jewelry clearance show this afternoon. Lisa Mason had some of her pieces on, it was so nice to see her again. She's still such a joy to listen to. At the end, she presented the flower ring that she and her husband designed, sharing some personal things about losing him. Mary Beth was crying...and so was I!  I don't know those people but couldn't help myself.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe and Lisa Mason

I remember when Lisa lost Geno, it was very sad to me too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught it too. Got teary also.

Like I've said on other posts...they're people we can relate to, situations of loss we can relate to...don't have to know them personally to be touched by her story and also watching these two old friends. MaryBeth's show of emotion touched me too. And I got nostalgic for "old Q" also...when I'd watch with my mom...end of an era. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolina925 

I happened to flip by when she was on presenting her watch.  For a few minutes, I actually considered buying it, then I came to my senses.  I don't wear watches anymore!

It was such a pleasure seeing her, but I switched off before she got to the ring.

Reading about it just makes me hurt for her all over again.  I hope and pray she is finding peace in her life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

removed

Respected Contributor

She sold the same ring and other items on JTV. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I don’t watch, but the thought brings back good memories.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Lisa Mason was my all-time favorite QVC host. It's nice to see her back as a vendor.

Honored Contributor

I also saw part of the presentation. I enjoyed it. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I feel sorry for her lost .... I know how much he meant to her.  But for me it's getting to be overload.  Every single piece has a story about him.  Shouldn't be a crutch to sell her products.

@rms1954 Really? That isn't what she is doing she lost the love of her life and it's very hard for her.  I know how she feels as I lost mine.