Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe and Lisa Mason

[ Edited ]

• @Pecky wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I feel sorry for her lost .... I know how much he meant to her.  But for me it's getting to be overload.  Every single piece has a story about him.  Shouldn't be a crutch to sell her products.

@rms1954 Really? That isn't what she is doing she lost the love of her life and it's very hard for her.  I know how she feels as I lost mine.

@Pecky  But I assume you aren't using his loss to sell jewelry this long after his passing?  I think that was @Imtep 's point.

I'm very sorry for your loss Pecky.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I feel sorry for her lost .... I know how much he meant to her.  But for me it's getting to be overload.  Every single piece has a story about him.  Shouldn't be a crutch to sell her products.

Agree @rms1954 .  Too  much.

Respected Contributor

Lisa Mason is an angel. She mentioned yesterday was the anniversary of Geno's death. I was heartbroken. Shame on those insinuating that she used the incident to sell more jewelry. I hope Lisa will soon return to QVC as a host.

Honored Contributor

They are two lovely ladies. I joined QVC many years ago when I actually cared about the hosts. Now I don't pay much attention to the newer ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoyed her presentations. I definitely would have cried also. So sorry I missed seeing her. 

Honored Contributor

Just listening to Lisa Mason lowers my blood pressure.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Lisa Mason is an angel. She mentioned yesterday was the anniversary of Geno's death. I was heartbroken. Shame on those insinuating that she used the incident to sell more jewelry. I hope Lisa will soon return to QVC as a host.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.  It's just my opinion.  Every piece she sells she relates to her husband.  There is always some poem.  Although the quality of her items is awful.  I had to send them back due to missing stones.  Don't really care about the poems ... I'd rather see better quality.  

I am sure she loved and misses Gino.  I'm not questioning that.  She is the one that chooses how she sells. not me.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

No need to get your panties in a bunch.  It's just my opinion.  Every piece she sells she relates to her husband.  There is always some poem.  Although the quality of her items is awful.  I had to send them back due to missing stones.  Don't really care about the poems ... I'd rather see better quality.  

I am sure she loved and misses Gino.  I'm not questioning that.  She is the one that chooses how she sells. not me.

Vendors go through extensive training. QVC must approve of the way that she sells.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   I find your post very cold.  I followed Lisa ever since she left.  Her jewelry is all based on her life with Gino.  That woman went through so much.  She always says if you cannot afford it don't buy it.  I can tell you that she is one of the sweetest real people I have met online.  I bought her book and always watched her when she sold the diamonique.  She is a beautiful woman inside and out.  You are dead wrong about her.  

Mary Beth is another real honest and loving person.  I love her as much as Lisa.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever  Thanks!  It is nice to see someone with a heart on these boards!