Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@TessaGypsyDancer wrote:

I just can't understand how it could take a package two weeks to get from Tennessee to Louisiana!  What's going on with this, QVC?  My ordering days are over.  Amazon, Target, and WalMart do a much better job with quick delivery. 

With all the changes the new PostMaster General has put in, I would be questioning the USPS more than QVC.  Have you not seen the pictures of the boxes piled up at the main post office locations awaiting delivery?  @TessaGypsyDancer 

@TessaGypsyDancer 

QVC has had shipping issues for some time now....long before any changes in USPS, sometimes items are shipped by the manufacturer and others come from various QVC warehouse loctions....First they said it was the warehouse, and once they got their new warehouse up and running in Bethelhem PA things would be different....but problems persisted.....UPS isnt helping matters by passing off some of their delivers to UPS Mail Innovations (i.e. The U.S. Postal Service) and USPS needs the money, but cant seem to keep up with the demands as more people are ordering online due to the pandemic....So its a combination of things causing shipment delays.....Some items arrive quickly and reasonably.....I had a top take over a month to arrive from the time I placed my order....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@TessaGypsyDancer wrote:

I just can't understand how it could take a package two weeks to get from Tennessee to Louisiana!  What's going on with this, QVC?  My ordering days are over.  Amazon, Target, and WalMart do a much better job with quick delivery. 

With all the changes the new PostMaster General has put in, I would be questioning the USPS more than QVC.  Have you not seen the pictures of the boxes piled up at the main post office locations awaiting delivery?  @TessaGypsyDancer 

@TessaGypsyDancer 

QVC has had shipping issues for some time now....long before any changes in USPS, sometimes items are shipped by the manufacturer and others come from various QVC warehouse loctions....First they said it was the warehouse, and once they got their new warehouse up and running in Bethelhem PA things would be different....but problems persisted.....UPS isnt helping matters by passing off some of their delivers to UPS Mail Innovations (i.e. The U.S. Postal Service) and USPS needs the money, but cant seem to keep up with the demands as more people are ordering online due to the pandemic....So its a combination of things causing shipment delays.....Some items arrive quickly and reasonably.....I had a top take over a month to arrive from the time I placed my order....

Absolutely! This has been the case for years not months. 

Valued Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@TessaGypsyDancer wrote:

I absolutely have seen the piled up boxes at the post office!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@TessaGypsyDancer wrote:

@TessaGypsyDancer 

UPS passes things on to USPS because that's the service Q paid for, not because UPS chooses to.

It's also Q's decision to have products sent to us by the vendor. It's cheaper for Q but it adds to the delivery time. IMO, many vendors don't have the staff or sense of urgency when processing orders. This accounts for a lot of the delays.  

Add the new postmaster's orders and it's a recipe for disaster.

I agree that Q has had mail issues for years. I don't believe them anymore when they say they're working on fixing things. Its even worse with the pandemic. Q is like the boy who cried wolf.

Respected Contributor

ha yes well anything going mail innovations is likely to take 3 times longer than any other shipping method. I have tracked my package and it will show it has arrived at a post office in my area, then it will wander around for a few more days before it is put on a truck for delivery, then I've seen it take another couple of days. My packages are very well traveled.

Respected Contributor

I agree with those who are saying these problems have been getting worse over years not months.  The Q started charging more than anyone for shipping and then instead of providing good service, they started this garbage of handing things off to USPS.  They have the power to keep it with USP, but that would cost them $$.  They clearly don't care about customers any more.  Luckily, I control who I order from.  

Respected Contributor

Once a package from QVC went from PA all the way to the West Coast, I think it was Oregon.  Then back to East Coast to PA and then finally to the Southeast.  

Respected Contributor
  • Sep 02, 2020, 22:22Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans.
  • Aug 31, 2020, 08:26Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for inductionCarrollton, TX

Here's my latest. I live 10 miles from Carrolton and the USPS is trying to decide how to deliver my package.

I too believe this is a PO issue. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think my cut and paste went well.

My package has been 10 miles from my home since Aug 31.

My latest tracking says the are trying to decide how to get it to me!

This is not a Q problem.

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

I don't think my cut and paste went well.

My package has been 10 miles from my home since Aug 31.

My latest tracking says the are trying to decide how to get it to me!

This is not a Q problem.

If Q hadn't paid for just the cheapest option, USPS would have figured it out by now. As it is, the way Q mails things is the absolute lowest level of priority for USPS.

Go online and file a lost mail claim.  That sometimes gets things moving again.