Respected Contributor

Re: MY PILLOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the original my pillows and I love them. He is on so much because they sell in big numbers. I do not watch but if I were to replace them it would be with my pillow again. His product is Special. He has a rough edge because of what he went through to get where he is today. Tough life some of his own doing. He is a better man today.

Honored Contributor

Man, seriously grown women criticizing  a guy because he wears a blue shirt alot and because he isn't wearing a cross necklace (or whatever it is) the way they think he should and judging his Faith because of it? Really? Pretty sad.

I don't know this guy except that he has a product obviously alot of people love and use and he keeps the jobs in the good ol' US which is far and few these days. Good for him. He is a good example of what this country is all about. And, in the same turn, some of the comments about him here is a sad example of how ugly humans can be at times. 

New Contributor

On 11/27 OVC offered 2 "My Pillows" gusseted type for $39 plus S&H  I immediately ordered 2 medium and 2 firm on line. I assumed it was a "black Friday" or "cyber Monday" special. There were several posts about great rice.  On 11/28 or 30 someone told them there must be a mistake and they agreed and took the rice etc down.  They are now not honoring their advertisement and sent me one of each at a cost of 39.00 each which costs more than if I ordeed a air.  I have contacted them and they told me sorry can't hel hyou.  I am awaiting a call from a suervisory person.  I live in MA where we have laws on this.  This is clearly against the law They advertised a price I bought under the price they advertised and now they changed it and changed the site too.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Not watching.  Not a fan of live QVC or any other shopping channel.  I just check the websites.  And I do agree this MY PILLOW is getting old.  I imagine he will invent another version of his product, it is only a matter or time.  Perhaps it will sing to you, or give massages or whatever he can get away with.  All I know, there are so many other choices out there and not with his pricetag.  QVC really should look for other products to spend time on. 

They have his pillows at Walmart.  I saw them yesterday.