Valued Contributor

Mary is the most upbeat, positive host on QVC.  Every time she is on.  There will always be those that don't like that in a person and it reflects in their opinion of said person.  In this world, we ALL need more Mary's in our life or else continue being miserable in yours.  I love her sense of humor.  She always has fun no matter what she is selling and always gets in all the needed information.  Lighten up!

Honored Contributor

I prefer Mary on kitchen shows.

When she gushes and fawns over clothing it doesn't come off as natural...it always seems feigned. Other hosts are better at making their fawning look more sincere, even when it's not. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@rms1954   Not my fav either. I'm in the minority but this is what makes the world go around, everybody has their own opinion, some make not like it . I don't like this host, can't stand listening to her especially on those belle shows. Can't stand the pointy witch nails either, no more than other hosts here who think pointy nails are attractive. All my opinion.

Bad combo those two, loud and obnoxious.  Can't take Kim when she starts talking boutique and money.  

Valued Contributor

disneynut57 said: "

I think she is just ok.  Tries to be like David V.  I don't like her with Kim G at all.  Over the top silliness and not giving details.

She is enthusiastic - I will give her that."

I'm with you. She's a channel changer for me the moment I see her.hosting a show.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Contributor
@katwoman219 “Being from the Midwest, many of us have endured raging Snowstorms enroute to work etc. We made it and so did she. Nothing special.”

Oh, I thought West Chester was in PA! Of course driving in all that snow would be no big deal for Mary, then, if she’s from the Midwest.
Regular Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
@katwoman219“Being from the Midwest, many of us have endured raging Snowstorms enroute to work etc. We made it and so did she. Nothing special.”

Oh, I thought West Chester was in PA! Of course driving in all that snow would be no big deal for Mary, then, if she’s from the Midwest.

I know West Chester is in PA.  I don't know if Mary is from the Midwest.  Someone mentioned Mary's ordeal getting to work in a snow storm.  I responded that a lot of people using Midwest as an example have been through the same.  Meaning she's not the only one who has encountered getting to work etc in a snow storm,

Honored Contributor

Jumping up and down over Kim's book? Not too professional!

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Occasional Contributor

I agree Mary and Kim do great shows together! They both have fun personalities and they are always professional in presenting information on each item.

Esteemed Contributor

Not particularly impressed.

Contributor
I think Mary has a perfect balance of informing the customer and humor. Very entertaining. She and Kim Gravel are so much fun to watch. I would rather watch Mary and Kim together than ANY overpaid late night talk show "comedian" or any of these ridiculous now-a-days sitcoms. A donkey with a bad headache and a bum leg could write better stuff that's out there now!