Trusted Contributor

MARY D. NOT ON QVC

[ Edited ]

On Saturday ITKWM was hosted by Julia.  A week ago Mary announced that her show would be back permanently on Sat. mornings.  On ITKWD today David said Mary would be gone for several weeks.

Hope she and her family are okay and she will be back soon.  She does a good job.

Trusted Contributor

From her Facebook and Instagram:

Hello friends, I wanted to let you know that I’ll be off-air and off social for a couple of weeks for medical reasons. I’m going to be a-ok and don’t want you to worry. I’ll be back soon! Sending all good vibes to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL  On April 8, Mary posted on her FB page that she would be away for a few weeks due to medical reasons. She did say she would be OK and not to worry.

Trusted Contributor

I love that Mary is raving about Julia and letting her sub for her. Mary said Julia Cearley is one of her beasties and says she's a joy to work with
Respected Contributor

Re: MARY D. NOT ON QVC

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love that Mary is raving about Julia and letting her sub for her. Mary said Julia Cearley is one of her beasties and says she's a joy to work with

Show hosts sell, and management decides who works which shift, even if they are "beasties."

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Hope Mary doesn't take offense to being called a "beastie."

Respected Contributor

im not sure if I've ever saw her on q.i usually watch fashion and diamonique shows.what does she usually sell?

Honored Contributor

Guess I am out of the loop, what is a beastie?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: MARY D. NOT ON QVC

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie: My guess is the word was misspelled. I think the poster meant to say "bestie". Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Hope Mary doesn't take offense to being called a "beastie."

@rms1954 

Thanks for the laugh.