Not applicable

But wanted to give a special shout out to Leah, Gabrielle, Rachel and Jayne...As I look through my interestingly uniquely well rounded wardrobe each host has influence me to buy an item....Thanks Ladies!

Honored Contributor

What a nice post. It is so nice to see positivity on these boards. Glad that you are happy with your clothing purchases/wardrobe.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Very nice post. I appreciate your positive attitude. They all seem like such good people.

Respected Contributor
I agree with your choices and would like to add Sharon, Carolyn, Mary Beth, Jennifer, and Alberti to the list of exceptional hosts. Nice post.
Esteemed Contributor

What a nice post.

Honored Contributor

I guess any thing positive about the hosts, I think some people don't like it when posters criticize the hosts.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 baker said:

I guess any thing positive about the hosts, I think some people don't like it when posters criticize the hosts.

I have always felt that if I were to meet almost any one of the hosts, I would find that I would like them. QVC seems to pick, what seems to me, pretty well rounded people. I like some better than others but isn't that the way it is with everyone in our everyday lives? I rarely watch....but when I do...I see people who are prepared and upbeat and ready to go. I like that!