Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials???

[ Edited ]

@cjm61  I always access the LTS by typing in "lunchtime special" in the search bar.  Items are there.

I rarely even look at the home page!!

Super Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@cjm61 I checked earlier and only saw two items.  But there was that top line of items in the just added today area that I could scroll.  Still it didn't add up to the usual amount of items.  I'll check again and see if anything changed.

Just looked again and it's still the same.  two bedding items, but there is the upper line of items in the  just added today area which I can scroll.  Has quite of few items.

When I click on any of the items in that upper line, none of them say "lunchtime special" price.

Respected Contributor

Only the two bedding ones are showing up on my computer. Strange, indeed 

Esteemed Contributor

There are a lot of lunch time specials.  Not sure what you guys are looking at?

Valued Contributor

@shoechic That's the thing: I found the "just added" for Lunchtime Specials, but they are all listed at clearance or clearance sale price, not a lunchtime special price.

QVC doesn't seem to have quite recovered from their Free Shipping extravaganza.

Respected Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@cjm61 I checked earlier and only saw two items.  But there was that top line of items in the just added today area that I could scroll.  Still it didn't add up to the usual amount of items.  I'll check again and see if anything changed.

Just looked again and it's still the same.  two bedding items, but there is the upper line of items in the  just added today area which I can scroll.  Has quite of few items.

When I click on any of the items in that upper line, none of them say "lunchtime special" price.

@shoechic  You're right - good catch! I didn't notice that earlier.  Just took a quick look and apparently assumed it was lunchtime special pricing but it does say clearance instead as you pointed out.