Valued Contributor

One of the lunchtime specials has 2 different prices. H209542 is listed for $19, but when you click on the item, the price is $29.  Which is correct? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials error

When I put that item number in the search bar, it shows a clearance price of $29.00.  Lunchtime specials aren't available until 11:00 a.m. EST.

Was it an LTS yesterday and the price didn't get changed back?  Or maybe it will be an LTS today?

Honored Contributor

this item is not on the list of lunchtime specials for today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

How do you get a list of what the lunchtime specials are for today?  If I search lunchtime specials, I get a blurb about them and when they are available but no products.

Further down on the page are some clearance items but not LTS items.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How do you get a list of what the lunchtime specials are for today?  If I search lunchtime specials, I get a blurb about them and when they are available but no products.

Further down on the page are some clearance items but not LTS items.     

they are usually posted just shortly after midnight et. just put "lunchtime special" in the search bar and they will all come up. also, the lunchtime specials actually appear at 10 am et if you are using the app.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I always get the list of lunchtime specials for the day early in the morning.  i put lunchtime specials in quotes, and then bookmark the page.  On the LT specials page, the item was marked as $19, but whne I clicked on the picture, it was $29 (clearance).  They will probably correct it before 11:00 this morning, but I am not sure. It was also a LT special yesterday.

Valued Contributor

They just removed it from the LT specials page.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I always get the list of lunchtime specials for the day early in the morning.  i put lunchtime specials in quotes, and then bookmark the page.  On the LT specials page, the item was marked as $19, but whne I clicked on the picture, it was $29 (clearance).  They will probably correct it before 11:00 this morning, but I am not sure. It was also a LT special yesterday.

@Carol08

it is not on the lunchtime specials page for today. i dont think i have ever seen them have the same lts two days in a row.

you may want to call customer service and ask if they will honor yesterdays price for you. i have done that before and they will usually do it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I sent them an email early this morning to let them know.  It has aparently been fixed, now, because that item was taken off the LT specials page.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08, I just checked the "LTS" and your Hurricane Lamp is listed for $19 ...  H209542

~

(Right now it is 7:50 a.m. PST - 5/3)

~

Oops ... I just saw your last comment ... so forget this one Woman LOL