Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl - That's not a new format; that line of items is just a promo designed to get you to click through and buy more related items, and it is at the top of the Lunchtime Specials page every day. You'll typically find that only some of the items presented there are actually part of the Lunchtime Specials when they're posted, which is frustrating and confusing—I've seen complaints about that in the forums in the past.

Honored Contributor

You have to type it in the search bar

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Actually, the Lunchtime Specials have their own designated page on the QVC website, so you can set a bookmark and easily go straight to the list every day:
https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/lunchtime-specials.html

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE I have accessed Lunchtime Specials since they first began. No matter how I search "lunchtime" I cannot get it today. Nor can I get it on the main page as I could yesterday, and every day before. Some of us just can't get it for some reason. I have had this issue twice before. It eventually fixes itself. For now, it's not working for me. 

Honored Contributor

weird........

Trusted Contributor

Just type in Lunchtime Specials and it comes through. Happens all the time that it doesn't load.