Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

How can something on lunchtime special be sold out at exactly 11!!!???

Honored Contributor

There was probably one of them and one of the hosts ordered on-air...

Chalk it up to yet another great deal and customer incentive for which the Q has become so renowned...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I had an odd experience with LTS today. I saw a Michael Dawkins bracelet I liked, and I bought one. I went back later to see if it was still available, and if I go in through my order status, I could buy another one: stock is showing as available. However, the bracelet is not showing with the other LTS items on the LTS page.

But, there's a Sunny Leigh dress that does show up, but when I click on that, it says sold out. Refreshing the page doesn't change anything, and when i used a different browser, I got exactly the same result. No bracelet (but it's available), dress shows up (but isn't available).

LTS is broken.

Regular Contributor

I had the same experience with the Honora pendant. I had ordered it and went back to look at it and it was missing as an LTS but was still available by the item #. In reading the reviews of the Dawkins bracelet I discovered it also comes in amazonite(not a LTS) for just a few dollars more so ordered them both.

Super Contributor

juliet, I have the amazonite bracelet and it's lovely {#emotions_dlg.wub}

That's why I jumped at the spinel one.