Respected Contributor

But you can coordinate it with your Lug bags and it has that adorable embroidered heart on the hem! At least it doesn't have the HUGE "LUG" logo on it. I don't care for the oversized, slouchy tees and wouldn't be interested in purchasing a cotton/rayon tee. Their bags are expensive but at least I feel that, with all the compartments, you get something for the money.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 

I have a few of the bags but I got them on sale or clearance.  I won't pay full price, even though I do like them and think that they are good.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 

@Fribwl @AngelPuppy1 @Goodie2shoes @patbz 

I don't understand this company...

IMO they need to be re-thinking more about their bag styles

and not so involved in clothing.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I used to love Lug, but I won't buy from them anymore. I wish that they had stuck to their original vision of being a travel bag/handbag company. Then maybe they would not have had all of the problems that they trickled down to their customers.

Honored Contributor

@Dennieee wrote:

I used to love Lug, but I won't buy from them anymore. I wish that they had stuck to their original vision of being a travel bag/handbag company. Then maybe they would not have had all of the problems that they trickled down to their customers.

@Dennieee  -  What problems have they had that have "trickled down to their customers" ?  I wasn't aware Lug was having problems.

Esteemed Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

LugLive App or the website at LugLive dot com has the Hopper High-Low Tunic Top this week for only $15.

Look for Bruna's show today at 10:45 am.

Great prices on all Lug!

Thank you so very much for sharing this info!😃❤️

I wasn't aware of this site.

Honored Contributor

As long as people continue to buy them they will continue to sell them. 

I will not pay $50.00 for a T-shirt. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Update to my previous post on $50 T-Shirts. I remembered the other brand also selling $50 T-Shirts. It's Amy Strand's Slub Jersey Crewneck Graphic T-shirt at $49. A647489 if anyone is interested. The graphics include one with a Lobster on the front, one has a Huge bird on the front and one has a Leopard on the front. Still not worth a final cost of over $50. JMO

Your post reminded me of when LOGO was selling those Graphic Art tees a few years ago.  They were originally priced at like $70 a piece lol.😂

There was a couple I liked, but no way am I paying that!  Apparently everyone felt the same because they stayed in clearance for years marked down to around $15. 😃❤️

Trusted Contributor

Is it worse they were pushing a $47 6pk of Breezies undies (on Sale!🤣🤣🤣)Their Q regular price is $53 (nic shipping) of $3.50. No wonder corporate has $ issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Is it worse they were pushing $47 6pk of Breezies undies (on Sale!🤣🤣🤣)Their Q regular price is $53 (nic shipping) of $3.50. No wonder corporate they has $ issues.

Lol, I saw those underwear yesterday and thought the exact same thing!