Honored Contributor

Looks Like the Label Issue is Solved

Rcd a pkg today and they fixed the way they put the invoice/return label on the outside of the box.  There is a perforated strip you pull and everything is neatly underneath.  No tape or plastic anymore. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks Like the Label Issue is Solved

@rms1954   Not sure what that means.   At least my last dozen orders have arrived pretty within a day of when I expectecd them and they all had invoices and labels.

The problems we see here on the Forum are really my only knowledge QVC has problems.  Doesn't mean they don't have them -  does mean millions of orders work as expected.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@rms1954   Not sure what that means.   At least my last dozen orders have arrived pretty within a day of when I expectecd them and they all had invoices and labels.

The problems we see here on the Forum are really my only knowledge QVC has problems.  Doesn't mean they don't have them -  does mean millions of orders work as expected.

Posters complained about the way they attached the return label ... it was very difficult to remove without destroying it. 

Honored Contributor

I received a package today ..the 2 slips were stuck together on top of the package. I gingerly tried to get them apart but it didn't work . It may have been the heat we are experiencing.

It is a return so I have to print out a return form.

I'll take the good old receipt and shipping label in the package any day. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON This is the first pkg I received with the new perforated strip so it may just started.

Respected Contributor

Got a package today; white plastic bag, ripped in spots, no invoice inside or out.  it was sketchers shoes. They were in a box inside a plastic bag.  My address was in black ink printed on the dirty bag.  Shoes were fine.  I like them so no worries about printing anything, they are not going back!