Frequent Contributor

Can anyone else use the live chat feature to talk to customer service?

I've tried the website via my laptop and using the app via my tablet.  It won't let me start a chat.

Is it not working or am I having a technoloy issue/user error?

Many thanks!

(PS -- I know that I can use the social team email.  Sometimes I want more immediate gratification Smiley Wink )

Super Contributor

I just used Live Chat on my desktop.  It worked smoothly and accomplished what I needed.

Frequent Contributor

@cookie16 

Thanks, Cookie16!  I'll chalk it up to tech or user error and when time allows I'll try to fiure out the problem.  I appreciate the fast response!

Respected Contributor

I've always received a response from the Social Team within an hour.They do an OUTSTANDING job of customer service. In this day and age I consider that excellent.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk 

I agree! I get great service and the fastest response from emailing our social team!

That's the way to get 'immediate satisfaction' and more importantly ACCURATE information. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@greencardigan  Recently, after receiving an auto-delivery shipment notification for an item I am certain was requested to be a one-time shipment, I used live chat for customer service.  The service was fine as the order was canceled before the shipment left the warehouse and I can see the A-D status was removed.  My only complaint and this probably has to do with QVC's accounting department and not the customer service rep, the refund for the charge has not yet posted to my credit card. 

Re: Online Chat a joke!!

[ Edited ]

My first two attempts to use online chat today were a joke.  Each time I attempted to type my request they both shut me down quickly.

I haven't purchased from QVC in years and after reading blogs about customer service and online chats perhaps I should reconsider making the purchase I wanted today.

QVC offered me a $20 discount on today's purchase if I signed up for their QVC credit card.  I thought that was a welcomed offer and filled out and submitted the form.

The screen flashed something so quickly, after I submitted the form, that I was unable to read it.  I've been checking my emails for a response from the credit card company but have yet to receive anything.  

When I tried to explain this to the first chat person I was told the credit wouldn't come until my first statement to use on future purchases.  When I attempted to reply to her I was quickly sent to a survey without asking me if we were done.  I couldn't have typed any faster then I did.

Sooo, I tried a second chat with Kim and still couldn't type fast enough for her when I was subjected to the same survey.

My experience so far has not been pleasant and my next attempt will be to call and see if that works.  I don't want or need another credit card.  I pay my bills on time and don't owe any.  Yes, I'm lucky in that respect.  I only wanted the $20 discount QVC was offering.  I feel like it's been a bait and switch program just to get me to sign up for their credit card.

Not happy with my experience so far upon returning to QVC.  It's the only site I can find for the bedspread I want.

Made the call to customer service only to find out that the $20 discount would only be applied to my next purchase after I received the QVC credit card AND made a purchase today or by months end.  What a crock!