Trusted Contributor

Lisa Robertsons last day of business today

Lisa Robertson had her last day of business after about 7 and half years. Its crazy how many things sold out and it's amazing the journey she has had. Almost 30 yesrs working in this business and what a career she has had. She has worked with many celebrities, vendors, traveled the world, created her own fashion line and her business. She's retiring with Jeff for their own adventures. Its the first time she is really putting her personal life ahead of her work life. I will miss her as she is retiring for now but is taking is on her traveling adventures. Lisa truly is a power woman in this business and what a career.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertsons last day of business today

Lisa, Jill and Antonella all went into the same business for themselves after working as a host for QVC.

Only Jill and Antonella are still in business.

It not a unique adventure and no power women involved.  They do what they know and what's familiar to them. 

Frequent Contributor

@JONNYSBRO   Very well said and I concur.  I have some beautiful jewelry, flowers, clothes, cosmetics, and have given her jewelry offerings as gifts.  I wish her much happiness and peace as she and Jeff begin the next chapter together.  I feel we will see them again soon.  Cheers to them.  Thank you @JONNYSBRO for your kind words for Lisa. I have no doubt she would be very appreciative.  ❤️

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree that Lisa was a powerhouse sales person for QVC.  She was the one who first convinced me to shop here, she was la prima donna  (Italian meaning, NOT English, i.e., the best) of gold during her shows in Italy, she was innovative (posh presents, GILI), very involved in the fashion world, and was always so lovely and charming in her demeanor.

I really missed her after she left, and I did purchase some items from her as she became an entrepreneur. Her fabric flowers and unique Christmas ornaments were wonderful.

Some of her trips looked amazing, and I was certainly tempted to travel with her if my schedule would have allowed.

Nobody has really been able to follow in her footsteps, but that is the way of the shopping channel world these days.

I am glad she has found happiness and contentment in her life, and I wish her all the best.  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  - Lisa's had an amazing career - more so than any other Q host.   Although she's closing down her online business, I think we'll be seeing more of her down the road.  With this new travel business she and the husband are starting, I'm sure there is more to come!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  I completely agree with you that no one has been able to follow in Lisa's foot steps. 

Many, many have tried, but Lisa had a lot of unique gifts. 

I wish her many years of health and happiness. 

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Lisa, Jill and Antonella all went into the same business for themselves after working as a host for QVC.

Only Jill and Antonella are still in business.

It not a unique adventure and no power women involved.  They do what they know and what's familiar to them. 

To be fair Lisa has been doing it the longest. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris   Lisa left QVC after around 20 years, Jill worked for QVC for about 25 years.

Jill has more years in the business.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@MG Chris   Lisa left QVC after around 20 years, Jill worked for QVC for about 25 years.

Jill has more years in the business.

I was talking about doing it on her own. 

Trusted Contributor

YAWN!!!