Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson and Jeff wishes for Merry Christmas

@Citrine1 wrote:

I guess I just don't get it.  I watched the video of Jeff and Lisa in their pj's.  She kissed him twice.  He didn't look annoyed to me.  He didn't pull away.  He kept talking.  I don't know what others are seeing that I'm missing.

Oh well.  Not my circus.  Not my monkeys. 

LR married a TOTAL LOSER. SHE married a man who has NOTHING to offer. She bought the house in the Bahamas. 

Frequent Contributor

JEFF.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Of course Lisa bought the house in the Bahamas. Lisa has all.the assets and money. Seems like Lisa is a bank to all these grifters and con artists. I just hope she got a good pre nup in all this and good lawyers.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@CalminHeart 

Lisa Robertson.

I know. I was being facetious. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care what Lisa or her husband have to say. She's gone. Let her go.

Trusted Contributor

I want Lisa to be happy and if Jeff proves me wrong then great. I just hope she doesn't make a big mistake. She's worked so hard for every penny. I also think Antonella should give back to Lisa. She got money from 3 to 4 sales of her jewelry and an expenses cruise with hubby. Lisa isn't a bank account lol
Contributor

Biological Mother of Samantha. She & father did not marry. Separated before Samantha was a yr old. He met his previous wife around that time. Over 25 yrs together. Raised 2 daughters. They own the construction company together. Lisa became a customer in 2020, the cheating began. Whomever said it has been fast, a tornado. No one can imagine the pain Lisa & Jeff have caused to family, friends, business associates. The destruction caused, the break down of his own marriage & relationships, dictating & destroying Lisa’s business & her relationships. Both businesses closed now. No doubt chased the money with daughter enjoying the ride. Daughter only knew Lisa for less than a year & got engaged & married on Lisa’s property? Lisa & Jeff, all of it in less than 2 yrs? He has her right where he wants her & her money. Lisa does not love the Bahamas, the heat & humidity. All for Jeff. Poor woman has been taken.
Respected Contributor

These OCD posts are not even worthy of comments anymore, at least in my opinion.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@Petunia99 wrote:
Biological Mother of Samantha. She & father did not marry. Separated before Samantha was a yr old. He met his previous wife around that time. Over 25 yrs together. Raised 2 daughters. They own the construction company together. Lisa became a customer in 2020, the cheating began. Whomever said it has been fast, a tornado. No one can imagine the pain Lisa & Jeff have caused to family, friends, business associates. The destruction caused, the break down of his own marriage & relationships, dictating & destroying Lisa’s business & her relationships. Both businesses closed now. No doubt chased the money with daughter enjoying the ride. Daughter only knew Lisa for less than a year & got engaged & married on Lisa’s property? Lisa & Jeff, all of it in less than 2 yrs? He has her right where he wants her & her money. Lisa does not love the Bahamas, the heat & humidity. All for Jeff. Poor woman has been taken.

Lololol.

Cool story, bro.

Respected Contributor

@layla2450.. I don’t know how to copy it- but thank u for your response about the women here.