Honored Contributor

Thank goodness.  If I have to listen to "like" and "you know" one more time.  I really think IM is getting bored with presenting his items.  Even Shawn seems less enthusiastic when presenting with him.  Or maybe I'm just losing interest in QVC fashions and such.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say i enjoy IM with Shawn.......its the hours with JC i find unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have to say i enjoy IM with Shawn.......its the hours with JC i find unwatchable.

Can never ever watch her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I find both of them unwatchable with him.

Esteemed Contributor

The shows are to long , constant repeating  "oh the color ... "   Atleast some  graphics are being displayed abt  lengths .   They should have that lady Rep of his  present his IM items. He mumbles and talks over the Host  while they are trying to give the colors.  ( he did this with Katrinia &   Shwan )  .

Shawn has moved onto J Jason Wu design. He and Jen C  ..  avoid their shows.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy both Shawn and Jennifer Coffey with Isaac.  I find him extremely interesting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Last Presentation

[ Edited ]

You might be losing interest because designers appear to copy each other.  Most presented on-air aren't designing clothing that is uniquely theirs.  

I can still find a classic piece or two like the Dennis Basso satin safari utility jacket in black hosted by Katrina I received yesterday.   I'm not a satin person at all, but this appears to be charmeuse and very soft.  It is a winner, beautiful and surprisingly very well made in Vietnam.  

Honored Contributor

In my opinion, it's called "tired."  I'd give off a little less energy too if I was trying to be super hyped for the 20th time over a 24-hour time frame.  Give the man a break.  Isaac is wonderful.