Respected Contributor

Why is the Q so slow to move items out to the shipping facility?   I ordered something on June 12th and it hasn't even shipped yet.  Other places I get things in 5 days.  It's been sitting here the same as the day I ordered it.  Tempted to cancel.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Why is shipping so slow!

How quickly something ships seems to depend on the item and whether it's sent by QVC or a vendor. I've had things arrive within days from both.  I've also had items delayed by both. But I don't buy anything from QVC that I really need, only what I want.

Esteemed Contributor

I find shipping slower these days also...have two D&C

items that have been in processing for three days.....

Frequent Contributor

@bopper wrote:

Why is the Q so slow to move items out to the shipping facility?   I ordered something on June 12th and it hasn't even shipped yet.  Other places I get things in 5 days.  It's been sitting here the same as the day I ordered it.  Tempted to cancel.  

Unfortuntely, you can't cancel once it goes into processing (which is often pretty quickly these days).  But I hear you on the very slow shipping.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Places like Amazon have spoiled us.  I was looking at the TSV, I believe it said it won't ship until 7/17.  That's a month away.  And that's just shipping it will probably be another week before you actually get it.  Why do they do that?

Frequent Contributor

I'm so fed up.  I ordered 2 Susan Graver tops on May 28th.  My package has bounced around various faciliities throughout PA and NJ.  I still don't have it. This has happened on several occasions.  Some orders I get within a few days, others may take weeks.  Totally unpredictable. 

I ordered from Sephora on Monday of this week.  Received my package on Wednesday.  Free shipping. 

I will think twice before I order again from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@bopper @BassetMomma @Winkk @Fresher @kelsey17 @Etoile308 

Maybe this thread will help answer your question.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/China-s-ports-could-spoil-Christmas/td-p/6979811

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Chinese ports have nothing to do with getting the item off of a warehouse shelf.  It's an internal distribution center issue.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Denim & Co top on June 11. Still "in processing" But I got 2 pairs of Earth Origins shoes in less than a week from the day I ordered them. Go figure.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Chinese ports have nothing to do with getting the item off of a warehouse shelf.  It's an internal distribution center issue.

@Johnnyeager  Any guess as to what issues it could be?...considering HSN doesn't have the same shipping delays.