Valued Contributor

Re: LR Christmas items are selling out

[ Edited ]

The Christmas items LR sells are a LOL!!! Made in China junk with a high price tag. Most of her items look like bargain bin items. Her decorating style is SO over the top - every thing looks cheesy and cheap. Her videos are pathetic. After a couple of years, she still hasn't figured out how to present something worth watching. Still does the Ipad swiping, nose swiping, and the eye thing. I feel sorry for her.

Respected Contributor

Out of curiosity (I’ll own it) I viewed her video as she never did any of the odd mannerisms on camera at QVC. She always was professional in front of the camera. Yes, she does fumble through her chats. I don’t understand it. I can see having technical goof ups because she doesn’t have a studio crew but the rest is perhaps nerves? 

Honored Contributor

Heavens no.  I can imagine the prices.  I would rather wait until after Christmas and get decos marked down at PB.  Honestly, I do not need any more decorations.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

The Christmas items LR sells are a LOL!!! Made in China junk with a high price tag. Most of her items look like bargain bin items. Her decorating style is SO over the top - every thing looks cheesy and cheap. Her videos are pathetic. After a couple of years, she still hasn't figured out how to present something worth watching. Still does the Ipad swiping, nose swiping, and the eye thing. I feel sorry for her - major lsr.

There is everything but the kitchen sink on those trees. Talk about overload. The trees she sells are very costly with 40 million lights on them but then they are so heavily laden with everything under the sun that you might as well buy a $19.99 tree for the little bit of tree you can actually see. But that's her taste and if she enjoys it that way that's her privilege to do so plus some of the faithful ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY love love love so if that makes them smile then good for them.

Trusted Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

The Christmas items LR sells are a LOL!!! Made in China junk with a high price tag. Most of her items look like bargain bin items. Her decorating style is SO over the top - every thing looks cheesy and cheap. Her videos are pathetic. After a couple of years, she still hasn't figured out how to present something worth watching. Still does the Ipad swiping, nose swiping, and the eye thing. I feel sorry for her.

All the fidgeting is really distracting. I've tried to watch and I never make it through.  I don't get why 20 something year old Youtubers can make professional videos and someone with all her experience looks so amateurish. Between the nervous ticks and the filming problems, I was out.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...