Super Contributor

I am watching the Lori Goldsein presentation.  I have watched her presentations before and continue to find myself astounded at her designs.  Looks as if underwear is falling out!!!  I am bedridden and QVC is my "window" to fashion trends.  Does anyone really dress like this?

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Respected Contributor

I agree - maybe for young girls, but DEFINITELY not for older women - they think it looks good on them - it really doesn't - look like clowns with all the mismatched colors and lengths. 

Valued Contributor

I think Lori's design are teaching people, to dress sloppy and slouchy. 

The other day, I saw a homeless lady standing on a street corner asking for money.  I immediately thought of LOGO, because the lady had on layers of baggy clothes, which as one would think very dirty, too.

Unfortuniately, the lady is homeless, but her baggy clothes made me think of LOGO.

Logo prices are way too high. 

Honored Contributor

I think like many other fashions available, you either like it or you don't.

Thousands and thousands of pieces of LOGO have been sold on QVC over the time Lori has been presenting.  I know some buyers occasionally buy something they never wear (happens even in brick and mortar), but I think a huge percentage of what women are buying is also what they are wearing.

There are lots of designers I don't ever want to wear - doesn't mean someone else doesn't like it and look good in it,  Logo is not on my radar, but then at the opposite end of the spectrum, I never buy Linea.  It's a different strokes thing -  not a world-changing choice.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

asoutherngirl, unfortunately, many women do like her style, based on the sellouts. baffling. 

Valued Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

asoutherngirl, unfortunately, many women do like her style, based on the sellouts. baffling. 

Unfortunately for who? For women who buy, love what they have and come back? For Lori? or for you? But why you care? You don't like so don't buy. Buy what you like .

Sorry don't want be rude, just confused .

Respected Contributor

How could your underwear fall out of your shirt?  Unless maybe you wear yours up to your neck.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

The minute I read your post the first thing I thought of was, 'OMG, she's going to be hearing from the wrath of Pearly', and sure enough, there it is! Just too funny.

Respected Contributor

@nonstopshopper wrote:

The minute I read your post the first thing I thought of was, 'OMG, she's going to be hearing from the wrath of Pearly', and sure enough, there it is! Just too funny.

ROFL!!! Amen, sister!