Respected Contributor

I have 2 shark bite logo tops in black. I wear them over my skinny T's and yoga pants when I feel fat. I wear them to the gym only. The rayon material is very thin and delicate. When I launder, I put them in lingerie bags and dry them flat. I certainly would never wear a logo top anywhere else. I have too many beautiful substantive clothes. Like everyone else when leggings go out of style so will Logo tops. I cannot believe how many of these tops she sells and at such high prices. Clearly my opinion is in the minority. Lori Goldstein, now, will have a weekly show on Monday night. But for how long!

Honored Contributor
She is certainly the most divisive designer on QVC. Half seem to love her and half hate her, and all feel very strongly about it. Wonder if she's a one-trick pony and will be out when the current look is passé?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Lori must be doing something right ($$$$$) if she is ""presenting her line"" every Monday night beginning March 2015.

Regular Contributor

And I thought it was just me.....

Valued Contributor

Simple business. If a product sells well, it gets more air time to sell. Air time is expensive. If LOGO was not selling well with few returns, it would not be deserving of the air time and the TSV's. All the nasties might as well accept it.

Personally, I love it. LOGO is hardly ever "as is." That should tell you something.

Respected Contributor
On 2/14/2015 lovesdishes said:

I must say it is not appealing to me at all! I do not like the look on the models, let alone myself. Many others obviously feel differently because it must be selling well for Lori to be on so often. Each to his own I guess, but I change the channel every time she is on.

Well said!! I have seen maybe 1-2 tops from LG, I liked, but not worth the $$ to me, anyway,lol..

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Lori's designs - it's a personal thing for everyone whether they think something looks great or doesn't look good at all... just personal taste.

I believe there is a middle ground about most things... why does it have to be either hate or love? I don't "hate" anything or anyone on QVC, and there have been extremely few things I could say I loved, maybe excited, strong "like", and sometimes I just "like" something, but no big deal either way. Also, sometimes I don't feel that designs are flattering on anyone, it's my personal opinion and my taste, and has nothing to do with "hate" or being "nasty". I don't know why anyone has to go to such extremes just because a person doesn't care for something.

Contributor
My aunt wears her clothes, but I'm not a big fan, mainly because of how hideous bag lady looks and how ugly they are on the models. As another poster said, I believe LG is a one trick pony and this is the limit of her ability to design.
Occasional Contributor
Some of the hosts look horrible in her clothes. Makes you wonder if they look in the mirror. Leah is one in my mind.
Esteemed Contributor

All those layers... hideous! Not flattering on most women. Just looks sloppy .