Respected Contributor
LOGO again, cardigan again, with suade no less . Looks attractive but little difference from what we have been seeing.
Esteemed Contributor

Like the colors though...just not that front collar

Honored Contributor

Seems like an awful lot of fabric in the front....just where I DON'T need it.

Regular Contributor

More and more her clothes are looking just plain sloppy. You know there is a problem when they start looking odd on the models😳

Honored Contributor

@NataliesgrammaI, too, love Logo colors, but I don't have the body to wear the clothes.  And I don't need to order them to know that.  

Reminds me of the years when I took my mother shopping and I'd hand her something I thought she could try on -  but she knew what she was doing way better than I did and didn't have to waste her energy in the dressing room.  Just another way I become more like her every year! 

Respected Contributor

I not not a LOGO customer, but Logo is on a lot.  QVC must sell a lot to give LOGO all of that airtime. 

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I not not a LOGO customer, but Logo is on a lot.  QVC must sell a lot to give LOGO all of that airtime. 

Yes,  I could win a bet on that one!  LOL

Contributor

I just don't like LOGO!  Maybe its my age, I don't know.  Anyway most of styles seems so sloppy and then some of them remind me of years ago when my grandma used to make dresses or skirts longer by sewing a ruffle on the bnottom--never liked that!  Apparently a lot of Q customers like the line so I guess the ones of us that don't like it will just have put up with it.

Honored Contributor

@Jetter Netter wrote:

I just don't like LOGO!  Maybe its my age, I don't know.  Anyway most of styles seems so sloppy and then some of them remind me of years ago when my grandma used to make dresses or skirts longer by sewing a ruffle on the bnottom--never liked that!  Apparently a lot of Q customers like the line so I guess the ones of us that don't like it will just have put up with it.

@Jetter Netter   You don't have to  put up with anything.  Do something else with your time and money than invest it in QVC-watching while LOGO is on.  There are many other choices for how to spend your time (and money) doing something you enjoy.   

Honored Contributor

@Jetter Netter wrote:

I doubt it's your age ... unless  you mean you are too young to appreciate it!  

I just turned 74 ... and I wear LOGO!   I have a closet full of it!