Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kirsten it is Freezing! What are you dressed for??

I am not clutching my pearls over this top.

David did just make me laugh out loud commenting about her top. He is so silly. He comes on the air and he says I have an update for you. Kirsten says what, David says the police called and they found your other sleeve. LOL!! Anyhoo, they laughed and he told her that he thought that it looked cute but he was concerned that she would be freezing.

Valued Contributor

To me Kirsten is never dressed appropriately for her job. Fine for an evening out but not a shopping channel. It's all about being seen. I get that but too much me.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how long this will be here because I said nice things about Shawn that didn't last but here goes.I think she wears that top well and looks great.I wouldn't choose to wear that during the day but I would need some darkness to look any kind of good with that much showing.

Frequent Contributor

Yikes!!

Occasional Contributor

So true. Looks so nice on her. However an inappropriate choice. Looks like velvet maybe. In the olden days, velvet was strictly a fabric for evening or formal occasions. 

@TY wrote:

Fashion is not only about fit, but it's about what is appropriate for the time and place of where you are and what you are doing. The one shoulder strapless top fits but it doen't fit the time of day nor the workplace.

Respected Contributor

I personally hate that look.  I like things to match.  I don't like crazy hair like one of the hosts who has a long piece hanging on one side only and I don't like blouses that look like the seamstress got drunk mid-shift, made some bad career choices and called it a day.  

Valued Contributor

I think Kirsten looks beautiful!!! Love her top... I love many of the tops she wear...

Honored Contributor

I always think of Kirsten as a free spirit kind of gal. She likes anything to do with showing off her body and probably really works hard to keep her weight down. People who don't have to work so hard, often have nothing to prove, so the kind of clothing she wears might not interest them. I think Kirsten wants to show off her hard work. It probably helps her to continue to have an incentive to stay slender.

I don't watch her presentations anymore but from what I have seen of her on QVC, that has been just my "take" on her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So now she is wearing a coat.....Thats a silent ,"in your face" comment to this thread!!!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma Isn't she outdoors?