Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Swimsuit Presentation

@Foxxee. SPOT ON.  Well said....

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@DasMEM2 

Fit on models and hosts is a common comment on this Forum.  

QVC has a fashion stylist who IMO has no talent for dressing women evidenced by other fashion disasters I have seen.  

That may sound harsh, but I believe QVC could sell more if they coordinated outfits attractively and models and hosts wore proper sizes.  

Everything does not look good on all figures.  It's one thing customers buy clothing that doesn't look good on them, but QVC pushing something on TV they should know doesn't just erodes their public image.

Don't expect anything to be done about it.  

@Foxxee , Amen !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

Let's be honest, this is simply body shaming. That's all.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee If you look around you will see that not everyone wears the proper sizes.  Which is their choice and right.  And I guess we all aren't the proper size either.  

Respected Contributor

the confusing part for me is why someone would think what they consider looks good is the standard that all should adhere to.

how does that happen?   one day a light bulb goes off and they think they are the all knowing?   then they have to go out and ensure all know they are the only correct way?

i probably will never understand that.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

the confusing part for me is why someone would think what they consider looks good is the standard that all should adhere to.

how does that happen?   one day a light bulb goes off and they think they are the all knowing?   then they have to go out and ensure all know they are the only correct way?

@TheMemphisVette , It's called having eyes and a mirror..

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@annie315 wrote:

Let's be honest, this is simply body shaming. That's all.

@annie315 , That is complete nonsense. All body types can look good with the right clothing and size. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , It's called having eyes and a mirror..

subjective....

i have eyes and a mirror, my sis has eyes and a mirror.   we see differently.  we all do.  

subjective is not a factual matter; it is an expression of belief, opinion, or personal preference.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Swimsuit Presenta

I am not a fan of that swimsuit and agree it was not the right style for the model.  However, I have to say I enjoy watching when she is modeling and she has a beautiful smile and such an attractive lady.  She use to model on ShopHQ and she always looked so nice in everything she modeled.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your recovery from such a horrific experience. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"