Trusted Contributor
Gabrielle, Katie, Elise...they're all good!
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Shes very mediocre and the Q brass feels that way since shes on Q2 barely. Kristine Zell has a higher standard than Katie M. Problem with Katie is she doesnt own it onscreen. U dont sell the product but sell yourself. I actually think Kristine Zell is better than Katie

@JONNYSBRO 

Kristine--

1. Constantly interrupts vendors mid-sentence when they are making an important point, just so she can share an unrelated story about herself/family.

2.High ProfileVendors were visibly upset with her..Louis Dell'Ollio and Patricia Nash are two

3. Constantly giving wrong information.....

4. Unprepared

5. Queen of "scripted"

I think maybe she should go to work for LR......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Katie is QVC's star, they lucked out when she joined them.

Trusted Contributor
Right on SPURT!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@Krimpette. I could not agree more. I don’t know which KL or JC is worse. Just unwatchable.

I agree..........def unwatchable...especially trying on every item presented.........the funny part is that there always seems to be a model present that is just about the same sizes as KL and JC......so their fashion show is usually only for themselves

Trusted Contributor

I Love watching her.  No Big Hard sell, just calm and enjoyable. Such a pleasant change from some of the rest.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Shes very mediocre and the Q brass feels that way since shes on Q2 barely. Kristine Zell has a higher standard than Katie M. Problem with Katie is she doesnt own it onscreen. U dont sell the product but sell yourself. I actually think Kristine Zell is better than Katie

@JONNYSBRO 

Kristine--

1. Constantly interrupts vendors mid-sentence when they are making an important point, just so she can share an unrelated story about herself/family.

2.High ProfileVendors were visibly upset with her..Louis Dell'Ollio and Patricia Nash are two

4. Unprepared

5. Queen of "scripted"

@Spurt if I hear KZ say one more time "I'm a busy mom of 2 little ones"

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

Kristine--

4. Unprepared

5. Queen of "scripted"

@Spurt if I hear KZ say one more time "I'm a busy mom of 2 little ones"

@DJs mom 

Yep, that drives me crazy...like only mom's can be busy...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”