Frequent Contributor

Last night I chose to watch Kathy Levine instead of the main channel. She was a breath of fresh air, calm, detailed, funny. I find the over the top approach by most hosts a real turn off. In fact I do turn it off! So, thanks Kathy.

Super Contributor
💯....Kathy is a classy women...

Miss her monthly 4 hour shows, her and Joan Rivers .. were fun to watch

Miss the good ole days !
Honored Contributor

Kathy and Joan were appointment TV. These days there is nothing I look forward to watching on QVC.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine

[ Edited ]

Love Kathy too, watching her last night reminded me of when I used to look forward to watching her Diamonique shows on Sunday nights back in the day, she is beautiful, calm and informative, no silliness about her.

Super Contributor

Agree totally @MUO about Kathy L. I did not watch the Q when she was a regular host, so I had no clue about her presenting skills.

I'm not a jewelry wearing person, but I did like several of her pieces and appreciated her calm demeanor. Enjoyed her humor about the ruler situation and fumbling with the clasps. No hysterics, yelling, fast talking, or jumping around.

Last night I chose to watch Kathy Levine instead of the main channel. She was a breath of fresh air, calm, detailed, funny. I find the over the top approach by most hosts a real turn off. In fact I do turn it off! So, thanks Kathy.

Esteemed Contributor

Kathy will always be one of the original darlings of QVC to me!🥰 Her wit, charm and knowledge of all things jewelry are unmatched!!! I was so excited when she returned, and ALWAYS look forward to seeing her! She is the epitome of CLASS, style, and charm!!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

In 1988 I discovered QVC as well as Kathy Levine.  I watched her over three months before purchasing any item.  She was just a joy to watch and gave so many good tips on how to wear jewelry, etc.  She would have me in hysterics with her comments, so honest and funny.

I purchased my first piece of jewelry from her and many many more through the years.

Know hosts are not our friends, but I trusted her in what she said.  When she was selling clothes she recommended not to purchase if you were a certain body style.  She had a time demonstrating electronics and was the first to admit it was where she did not shine.

QVC was so much fun back then.  Today I barely turn it on, but when I do, it is on mute. 

Super Contributor
@sugarbee

I agree ...always appreciated her honesty !
She surely is missed ! 😢
Regular Contributor

@sugarbee  yep!

Regular Contributor

@Sassycoco  yep!