Valued Contributor

Kathy Levine! Still Fabulous on HSN

I watched a bit of Kathy Levine on HSN last night, selling Nutrisystem. What a treat to see her again! Still a great sales woman, still fun and funny and amazing! She still is the Queen, for sure. She looks wonderful and seems very happy. Welcome back, Kathy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine! Still Fabulous on HSN

I was flipping channels and saw her too.  She looked good, but I thought she was lacking a little in the sales hype.  A little awkward.  Maybe she's just getting back in sales?  I have no idea what she's done since leaving QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I watched her on HSN, and that woman could sell me anything!  Even though I have no interest in Nutrisystem, she made it sound absolutely wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

@65and fabulous
She really did look great, and I adore how she proudly said she's 67 and feels better now than she did in her 50's.
I agree completely with @mac116 - Kathy Levine is the ONLY person who could make a $200.00 box of processed food sound like a banquet. She is a saleswoman extraordinaire.
Miss her!
Respected Contributor

Dang, wish I knew she was on...So is she the product rep for Nutrisystem on HSN now?

I could check their guide and tune in, if so.  Agree, not interested in NS, but I would watch just for the entertainment value.  Beats the pants off of Marie, I am sure!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal
Hi...I think it was a temporary, last-minute gig; she indicated on Facebook that she was "filling in" for Marie O, not replacing her.
Trusted Contributor

LOL - as many times as I have seen Marie trying to sell Nutrisystem, I never bought it. If I wanted any of it, I ordered directly from their site. Last night, Kathy (who did look wonderful) managed to convince me to order it! I miss her, but my bank account is glad she is not on often! (Just kidding - I DID buy it, but she couldn't convince me unless I was ready.)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what Kathy is up to ? Is she living near Tampa? If I recall her mother used to live in Florida. Sadly she may have passed. I don't know much about Kathy since I was new to the Q when she left. I just remember her going away party on air.

Trusted Contributor

Kathy is not "back".  She filled in for Marie.

Frequent Contributor

It took me awhile to realize who it was......too much plastic surgery.