Trusted Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine, Doris Dalton and LR had their annual luncheon

Gosh, I eat lunch almost every darn day.  That means I am classy!!!

Trusted Contributor

Disagreeing is not being argumentative.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezo wrote:

I guess I just don't get it!  When I first started to watch QVC Lisa Robertson was a host, and I enjoyed her probably the most of any of the hosts at the time.  She is and was lovely, I made my first purchase of gold earrings from her.  I just do NOT see why people are still picking her apart!  What in the world causes this? sounds like pure jealousy to me!  She is a smart, talented, pretty, and likeable person for Gods sake leave her alone!  If you don't like her then ignore her! you do Not have to say such unkind  things of her!   

@geezoI don't think ANYONE is jealous of her, except maybe the OP.  And I would gather that most agree with your assessment of her.  What is annoying, is that the OP continues to post about LR as if she is the most fabulous woman in the world, lives a charmed life, and is someone we should all aspire to be.  None of that is true.  The negative comments about LR only come out in response to the OP threads.  If this person would stop, then LR could be left in QVC's past, where it belongs.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know the Capital Grille restaurant.  Nice place, good food.   I wonder how they can eat in peace with those famliar faces at a popular and busy place. 

Trusted Contributor

The OP also seems very obsessed with money and looking like you have money.  

There is more to life.  Lots more.

Trusted Contributor

They are only known to people that watch television shopping.  If I took that picture and asked anyone on the street to name one of them, they could not do it.

Seriously.  99.9% of the general public have no idea who any of them are.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  You do realize you are confusing real life with TV shows??  Get a grip and try to sort it all out. 

BTW -- LR is still trying to sell those faux radishes.  Yep, those ladies that lunch definitely all have plastic radishes lying around their homes.  That is how you can tell who has actually made it in life.  A bowl of fake veg is so inspiring!

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I know the Capital Grille restaurant.  Nice place, good food.   I wonder how the can eat in peace with those famliar faces at a popular and busy place. 

@PhilaLady1  Well maybe they used all their wealth and star power to rent the enitre restaurant for the afternoon.  That way they would not cause a riot, having to hold back all their adoring fans, lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

If you think the women on Sex and the City are to be admired, just wow.

And no woman should be expected to automatically support another woman just because they are both women.

I prefer to look at the person - without any labels or prejudices - and then develop my opinion.

And speaking the truth is not being a bully.  Trying to quiet someone you disagree with is being a bully.

Exactly.  ITA.

Have to wonder why QVC allows these threads to continue.  These threads usually create dissension.  Part of me wonders if that's the intent while the other part wonders if it's just to make people shop at LR's website.  Either way it's QVC that looks bad IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I, for one, am tired of these ridiculous posts.  These are "has been" hosts, so who cares if they have a lunch out.  SILLY!!!!