Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine, Doris Dalton and LR had their annual luncheon

@wildcat fan wrote:

Too bad Albany didn't join them.  She and Kathy are my favorites of the group. (Photo from Kathy's Facebook)

image.jpeg

I think the ladies look great, filtered or not.

Esteemed Contributor

They ladies look lovely! How nice it is for them to be friends and get together for visits!

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason I thought Q Talk was about things going on at the Q??   I mean if you really like Lisa, fine, so go to her page and make these comments.  They both are no longer a part of QVC.  

Super Contributor

@Dancer 45 wrote:

Levine is class, she is who she is and doesn't  need to post a false face.   Kathy has always relied on her personality and natural given talents to get her through the world successfully.  Lisa on the other hand has had to rely on one thing and that is her looks.   I know several really beautiful women both young and older who use their brains not their looks to get them through life.  They  figured out looks isn't always going to be there but smarts will last  forever.    

I feel/think that LR used other qualities to promote her employment/self-sufficiently/holistic life. Beauty opens doors in this culture; then, we bring into our work and personal relationships 'what-lies-beneath.'

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly this wasnt just an LR post. It was as post about celebrating strong women and feminism. We should celebrate that. Doll 10 is a big business and Doris is mega millionaire. These women are all self made by their own merits

If that's what you meant, @JONNYSBRO, you should have stated it in your OP.  

I celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.  I don't "celebrate" feminism.  Besides, Lisa is not an example of feminism IMO--unless you mean that she doesn't embrace traditional female roles like cleaning or cooking.  

What exactly is your point with all of these threads about Lisa here at QVC?  Could it be that you just love to stir up controversy here or that you're just trying to bring in some sales from her diminishing fan base?

Valued Contributor

I am literally laughing out loud right now! Is LR predictable or what. I nailed it earlier when I said Lisa hadn’t posted the lunch pic yet because with her she reveals a little at a time, always keeping the tribe interested when she sees comments are getting sparse. Whip out a Kathy pic, because she knows fans love her. Well VOILA... about an ago, there is the infamous pic in all its glory on her FB page.... AND wait for it, wait for it, it’s FILTERED!!! Would love it if someone told her the pic looks quite different than the one Levine posted. LMAO! Lisa would delete the comment in a flash. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...