Valued Contributor

Is she out as the Rep for Barefoot Dreams? I liked her.  I've been watching today and the woman who has been on all day , is someone I don't know But I guess this Pandemic has made companies get rid of some people..

Honored Contributor

no idea, but her facebook pages still show her as the brand ambassador for barefoot dreams.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I was wondering too, on her instagram page there are no pictures of her in barefoot dreams. Hope she's doing well.

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352   They didn't necessarily "get rid of her".  Maybe she quit.  Maybe she got a better job.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I found her annoying, as well as this new/additional rep.

Respected Contributor

Why are you jumping to conclusions?  We are in the middle of a pandemic and there could be a zillion reasons as to why she's not on QVC at the moment! 

Super Contributor

I wondered too.   I never heard them mention her, which they often do when they have someone standing in for the "usual" brand.    Just curious, that's all. 

Honored Contributor

Maria has done shows before.  Kari isn't on everytime for BFD show.  

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352  The TSV vendor is not new, she has been on air as the BD vendor many times, even before the pandemic.  She was always the #2 vendor. 

But your question is interesting....not sure why Kari was not available for a big TSV day.  Perhaps Kari has moved on, or just not available yesterday.

Honored Contributor

I like Kari a lot too and wondered why she wasn't on, although truth be told, I only saw a few minutes each time. You should google her-she is a smart lady with a lot going on! I was very pleasantly surprised at all she has done......