Respected Contributor

I have contacted Customer Service twice in the past few weeks to simply ask for a price adjustment on a few things that I ordered and saw a significant price decrease prior to my items being delivered.  Some things that I ordered were upwards of $45.00 or $50.00 and are now discounted to as little as $20.00.  Customer Service was excellent.  Not a problem at all.  Easy peasy.  Just wanted to let you all know.

Honored Contributor

Re: KUDOS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

@BarbiHollywood Yay! I hope in future more happy customers will post about good experiences!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I frequently contact CS for price adjustments.  Its always a speedy, pleasant experience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had three experiences with them today.  One awful, could not locate my order number on my account even after repeating the number four times; the second she could not figure out how to calculate the price difference for  my refund; third one was regarding some plants I ordered that arrived today  all broken, dried up and dead but she could not refund me my money because they hadn't shipped yet ???? What????  I told her I received them today but there was nothing she could do.  

Most times I have no problem but today was not one of those days.  

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood, I completely agree. Wish I could remember all the names at the Social Team that have always been extremely patient and helpful to me. I think we need to remember these people work for the Q. If something is out of their control they have rules to follow. Perhaps managment needs to ask opinions from the Social Team and Cust Service. These people do their best to help customers. Thank each of yoy ( Wayne, Melvin Susan etc)May each of you have a safe happy Holiday weekend.Many thanks

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention in my previous post - The Q does need to improve their Account Status info.  Many, many times I don't see my returns/exchanges shown so I call only to be told they were in fact received.  Yesterday, during my conversation with the CS rep, she quoted me a credit amount for an item, but on the Account Status page, it shows $0.00 as my refund.  I think they need to update things faster than they are doing now so the customer can follow along by just checking online.

Valued Contributor

They are the best!