Esteemed Contributor

The QVC website has been jumping all over the place for the last two days.  I'm tired of trying to navigate thru it all.  Has the Q made changes that are causing these problems?  Am I the only one experiencing this?

Can't stay - it's making me dizzy.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

It's been 'jumpy' for me too, it's always something around here, sigh.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

More like two weeks for me.  The top bar keeps dropping down and up whenever I click on something.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

What device are you using?  I use a MacBook Pro and have never experience the "jumpy" issue.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jumpy website

[ Edited ]

@tototwo @Krimpette @tends2dogs @KingstonsMom   Yes, I am using my MacBook laptop and I get the "jumpy" obscuring thing and have been for days.

Done the logging out, clearing cache, etc., routine none of which has worked so I  just suffer through it by taking my eyes off the screen to avoid seeeing the jump.

At some point this glitch will be fixed and some other type of tic will rapidly replace it.

It IS this website.  It does not happen to me on the many other sites I frequent--commercial OR non-profit.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not yet experienced the jumping, but freezing was an issue while attempting to post on several occasions. Refreshing the page resolved the issue; at least for now.😊🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have never received so many pop-ups (they cover a whole page sometimes). It's a struggle navigating this site. FRUSTRATING.

Esteemed Contributor

It's happening again this morning -- that header at the top keeps dropping down and covering the top half of the page.  And yes, I've tried switching browsers on my laptop and still get the jumping up and down.   

Please fix this!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 

It sounds like you need to install an ad blocker, I use AdBlock+ (it's free) and I never get pop-ups.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.